expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

torsdag 15 september 2011

Blame Canada

Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on tv?
No, blame Canada! Blame Canada!
With all their beady little eyes
And flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
We must form a full assault
It's Canada's fault!

Don't blame me for my son Stan
He saw the darn cartoon and now he's of to join the Klan

And my son Eric, once, had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to fuck myself

Well, blame Canada! Blame Canada!
It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
They're not even a real country anyway

My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer rich and true
Instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbecue

Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?

Heck no! Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hullaballo
And that bith Anne Murray too
Blame Canada! Shame on Canada for...

The smut we must cut
The trash we must bash
The laughter and fun must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!


Lol, föräldrar kan då vara bra korkade! Det här ska definitivt in i min bok "Hur jag INTE ska vara som förälder"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Jag besvarar kommentarer här i bloggen så glöm inte att återkomma för svar!